Website tax beneficiary page information
On this page, it takes specific user role-based information, this information will be displayed on the tax beneficiary page on the live website.
You must first select the role name to add or update user role-based information. After this, you can add information. Here you can see only the roles that you have previously defined.
Short Description of the form:
- Hero section tittle: You must give a role specification title.
- Hero section sub-tittle: You must give some text in an introduction specification.
- Hero section image: You must give a photo for this section
- Section 1 and Section 2 work process is almost same.
- Each of these two sections will require one heading tittle.
- Each of these two categories will require descriptive information.
- Each of these two sections will require two photos to make it attractive.
- Work Process Section(Title): Each role has a descriptive section of how the user works, which requires a title.
- Work Process section(Add Description):Details of how the user works for each role can be added here.
Here you can see the changes.